Thursday, November 07, 2013

gift shopping



My maid of honor's birthday is coming up, and I always like to buy her adorable gifts from Etsy. She is a super creative and artsy person, and she loves when I buy her handmade gifts. She loves supporting the local people! She is also wanting to go to small, local restaurant over a huge chain every time we have dinner together. She is such a sweetie.

Jena Earrings - Champagne
Picture from the Etsy shop of Elisabeth Ashlie

Anywho, I purchased her gift from the Etsy shop of Elisabeth Ashlie. Their earrings are super duper cute. The pair I bought for her are pictured above (found here) (and don't worry! She doesn't read my blog!).

A good friend of mine and I are hosting a Christmas party for our high school friends in December. We are playing the White Elephant gift giving game, so I bought another pair of earrings for that event. I always love to bring gifts I know the girls will love, so people will fight over it! (if you have no idea what gift game I am talking about, google White Elephant). My personal rule is to bring a gift I would want for myself because if no one else wants it or gets excited about it, I could end up with it and be so happy!! :) The earrings I chose for the party are these.

Please go check out their shop! It's so so adorable and great service!
The owner of the shop also has an awesome blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment