Sunday, November 27, 2011

First Post Celebration

I have been going crazy trying to make every thing perfectly set for this new endeavor I want to take in my life. I hoping it will keep me sane in this crazy life of mine where one day I am extremely happy and confident, and the next, I am unsure and scared. This new world is very new to me, but I can only hope to figure it out eventually. Everyone else I have become huge fans of seem to get the hang of it after a while, so I hope to fast forward to that position...right now!

It is actually passed my bed time that I usually stick to when I have class the next day, but I could not help but watch the premiere of the Kim and Kourtney Take New York, especially after I saw the preview the other day of Kim and Kris just fighting constantly. Am I the only one that is actually happy about them divorcing? I would never wish that upon anyone, but every thing I have watched and read about their relationship has been nothing but unhealthy. I don't like the way they treat one another, and they should not have rushed something so precious. Anyway, I stayed up to watch their mess as well as the Sisters Wives finale. Now that made me bawl like a baby, especially the loving moment at the end with the birth of the baby, and Robyn's offer to be a surrogate for Meri. It was a very loving moment for a family that is struggling with society's reaction to their family choices. No matter what you may believe, their family has a lot of love.

My back is starting to really bother me, so I must take care of it before I am in pain all day tomorrow.

Lots of Love,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment