Friday, August 17, 2012

"Insta" Week

I love starting new routines and traditions, so this here's one!
I am going to have "Insta" weeks every Friday (or try to!), so you can see what I have been up to that week. I always have my iphone with me instead of my huge camera, so unfortunately, my day-to-day life is captured more by my phone camera.

  1. My new personalized planner! Fall semester classes start in two weeks, but I had to order this baby back in early July in order for it to arrive on time. I had never spent so much on a planner before ($50!!), but honestly, it was well worth it. I stumbled upon this beautiful planner someone had on Pinterest and searched high and low. It was from this adorable website called Erin Condren. Now for someone like me who is an organization & personalization freak, I fell in love. I went to this store almost every day just searching through all the options. Am the last one to know about this place???
  2. This is my latest eBay necklace purchase. I have quite a collection now, and I should definitely have a post soon about all of them. I have gotten in the habit to search for a necklace I am drooling over on eBay before I go and spend more than a gas tank worth on a statement necklace. And most of the time, I am successful and find a super deal! 
  3. My bestest friend in whole wide world is down to visit her Georgia family, and she helped me find these two new additions to my apartment lobby "nook". I have this random shelf area right when you enter my apartment, and this organizer is perfect for it. I can finally organize the mail I usually throw on there along with my keys. The white owl vase just adds the perfect cuteness!
  4. This new schoolbag and my planner are actually making me excited for my last fall semester as an undergrad! Never thought that would happen! This purchase was pure luck due to a summer class book I needed to sell and the funds could only go to Paypal. That gave me a reason to buy this mint beauty; it is actually bigger than it looks. It fits my binder, spiral notebook, planner, wallet, and huge pen bag. Perfect!

This weekend is another quick visit with my bestie before she heads back home. I do hate that part, but we always say it's "See You Later" rather than "Goodbye".

Hope y'all enjoy the quick instagram week updates! Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment