Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Dots Dot Dots





My first outfit post! This was so very exciting because I have established a huge dress collection and want to show it off to the world. I am quite proud of it! It has also made me want to reorganize my closet constantly because I like to have all the cardigans and dresses hung side by side in order to see all the options. I love it!
These pictures were taken at my college's beautiful campus in front of this adorable, old cabin in the middle of this field. There was absolutely nothing in it, but it definitely provided a rustic background! Ricky had such a blast finally having a reason to use my fancy fancy camera, so he was (nicely) telling me what to do. I told him the only rule was that he didn't growl or make cat scratches towards me. Thankfully, the rule was not broken!

I am in love with this dress. It is the most comfortable dress I own, and it makes me feel a wee bit confident. I bought it with one of my good friends for my family Christmas party, and when he said he thought it was cute, then it was an instant winner! I love the sleeves on the dress, but it was too cold on Christmas day, so I paired it with this light green polka dot cardigan. Too much polka dots for ya??
The necklace has my real name "Jillian" and was a sweet gift from Ricky darling for Christmas. He bought it from a girl on Etsy who hand makes them. I would link to her shop, but he conveniently won't tell me where her shop is; maybe because he bought me more things from there!

Black Polka Dot Dress -- H&M
Green Polka Dot Cardigan -- Target
Black Tights
-- We Love Colors
Shoes
-- Blowfish
Necklace
-- Boyfriend :)

I am so ready for February! Are y'all?
Birthday and Valentine's day! Best month of the year!

Hope you have a good rest of the week,

1 comment:

  1. really lovely dress and the outfit is so well-combined :)
    and you're looking gorgeous, dear :)
    lovely blog!

    xoxo


    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete