Friday, January 06, 2012

So Much Weekend for Activities

Once it hits 5:00PM today, I am free for the weekend! I have been working my butt off this week at my job, working from 8-5 every single day. It was hard waking up at 6:30AM every morning and finding the motivation to make myself look presentable and want to accomplish things for the day. It was ten times harder since the boyfriend was doing the exact opposite, but thank the lord we were able to take lunch breaks together throughout the week, or I may have gone insane. I absolutely love my job, but each day at my job brings new situations and obstacles that make it frustrating at times. I am very thankful to have it as a job to keep some extra spending money in my pocket while I finish up school (did I mention 3 more semesters? YAY!) And thankfully, it is on campus, so I can easily walk to it once my class gets out and can build up more hours.
Tomorrow is going to be a nice, relaxing break from this crazy week. The boy is FINALLY using his massage gift card I gave him on Valentine's Day of 2011! I have been reminding him and remindig him, and he has always wanted to get one (that's why I got it for him), but he is just always working or doing school stuff. But I finally got him to schedule an appointment, and just to be safe, I am driving him to his appointment! Thankfully, there is a lovely mall with my name all over it for me to go to while he is getting pampered. I hope he enjoys it, or I could have definitely enjoyed it! :)

I have a gift card to the movies at a Regal theater, and there is one near the massage place in the town we are driving to, so I am hoping to catch a movie right after his schedule massage. I love free weekends! I don't even mind paying for gas to get there if there is free stuff going on! I wasn't sure what movie to use the gift card on because none of them really thrilled me, but tonight him and I are going to nail one down after dinner and a nice workout. Yes, I said workout. It's our new thing! We have started to workout after dinner every night (we try to at least) since my apartment complex has a little workout area. Cross your fingers that these good habits stay for the long haul!

Oh gosh, and is it bad that I still have Christmas up? This weekend I definitely need to do what my dad calls "destroying Christmas". Especially in such a teeny apartment, it is very noticeable!

Hope everyone will have a fun filled weekend!

1 comment:

  1. mmm these looks so good! i will try to make some this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete