Saturday, January 07, 2012

Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe


Last night, we decided to make these sugar free peanut butter cookie recipe that I have always had laying around but never tried it. We had all the ingredients from other things we have bought recently, so perfect time to try it out! It was actually a recipe from a local diet that I got from their website when I was reading about what the diet was all about. It looked delicious, even with the Splenda! And it is so simple; it took us about 5 minutes!

Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cookies 
Makes 16 cookies

Ingredients
  • 1 cup Peanut Butter
  • 3/4 cup Splenda
  • 1 large egg
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1/4 tsp salt

Mix all the ingredients together. Drop batter by rounded tablespoonfuls two inches apart onto parchment paper lined baking sheets.

Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes until lightly browned.
(Ours turned out perfect after barely 12 minutes)

 
BEFORE 

AFTER

Happy baking!

2 comments:

  1. My roommate is on a quest for the perfect peanut butter cookie! I'll have to show her this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! I bet this is so delicious. My BF loves peanut butter cookies, so I'll have to try this. So glad you posted the recipe, too :) How have you been?

    Love & Cake,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete