Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wednesday Date Night

Today was a long day for both me and the boyfriend, so we decided to go out for a date night and enjoy each other! We headed downtown and just went on stroll down all the streets before because the weather was so refreshing. It was like a perfect 65 degrees with a slight breeze but not chilly at all. I almost took off my sweater because it was so great! He then convinced me to walk to the town cemetery, which is this huge hill that has more stairs than the Lincoln Memorial. Gosh, it took forever to get to the top, but it was definitely worth it! You could see the entire town from the top of this adorable hill. It was a tiny bit creepy being in a cemetery that dates back to the Civil War, but it wasn't too late in the evening.







Then we finally went out to dinner. We decided on Panera because it's relatively cheap, and he used to absolutely hate Panera, but for some reason, I got him to kind of enjoy it now. So, I try to take him up on Panera every time he suggests it now! :) I guess I forgot to snap a photo of my soup/sandwich, but I most likely gobbled it up as soon as he set it on the table!


Next week is his 21st birthday, so we are celebrating all week with presents and dinners and such. I cannot wait to give him his birthday presents. I even offered to let him open one tonight, but he wants to have more stuff to open on his birthday day!

Hope everyone has a good last couple of days in January,

No comments:

Post a Comment