Thursday, December 22, 2011

Morning Surprise

Unfortunately, my darling had to leave me alone here in the south to head up north to be with his family during the holidays. It breaks my heart every time he leaves for a long period of time like this, but I know how much he enjoys his time with his family. I just wish we could spend the holidays together. Maybe one year, when we are married! HA! We'll see, he says.
Luckily, he will return to the good ol' south on Tuesday after Christmas. I wouldn't be able to handle it if it was any longer than that. Is it sad that six days apart breaks my heart?

I woke up at 6:30AM Wednesday morning to try to start getting ready for work. Wednesday was my last day of work before my Christmas break actually started. The college is going to be closed from Thursday, December 22 until Tuesday, January 3, and then I head back to work! I am very thankful for this long break that they are giving us as workers. As a student, classes don't start back until January 9th, so I still have a little time to rest my brain from the stressful last semester. Only three more semesters to go before I graduate! I cannot wait.
Anyway, I got dressed and ready to head out the door, but then I noticed something differently on my apartment door. It was covered with some Post It notes with messages from the boy that he left after he tucked me into bed. It instantly made the day better, and it had barely started!


He is too sweet to me! I am so blessed to have someone like him in my life who makes me the happiest person I have ever been.

Much Love,
Jill

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Sorry to hear that you had to be away from him. I hope you had a lovely holiday anyways. Those post-it notes are SOOOO incredibly sweet! What a cute idea! <3 Happy new year!

    Love & Cake,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last one literally made me L O L

    ReplyDelete