Saturday, December 10, 2011

Crescent Rolls

FINALLY! Moved in. Thank the lord above that we were only moving to the neighboring complex, or this move would have taken two days. The apartment I relocated to is the complete opposite of the former apartment, so it took a while to get used to it. At first, even though the main things were put in the same place, it didn't look the same. It also made it look much smaller than the other place. I did not know that the opposite aspect would mess with me this bad!

As soon as the slow poke (me) made the last trip from the old place to the new place, I put away the ice packs and the pizza pan I almost forgot, and then took the initial pictures of the destruction. Boxes everywhere, and things in places that I did not even know I owned. There was even a little surprise left in the fridge, one package of crescent rolls. So kind!



Now organizing every thing back to normal is the next step, and it's my favorite part. I cannot wait to start on my new to-do list tomorrow morning.

After a day full of heavy lifting followed with a nice sit-down dinner, my exhausted darling is fast asleep. He is knocked out on the couch, and his snores are actually kind of cute right now. He definitely deserves a foot massage later!

Ready for a goodnight sleep,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment