Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gift Every Day #1

Tonight started the night of gifts that my boyfriend and I like to do with each other every Christmas. We are not able to spend Christmas together since my family is down south and his is up north, so we exchange gifts with one another before he leaves to visit his family. Each day only one gift is unwrapped, but we take turns each day. Tonight is the first night we are starting, and I am too excited for him to open his gifts, so I graciously let him open one of his first tonight. I can definitely wait for my first one tomorrow!

His gift tonight was the shoes he has been wanting for a couple months now. I actually scored a pretty awesome deal on them during Black Friday craziness, or I would not have gotten them.
They look like these I found online, but the ones he wanted were a brown suede. He is a size 13, and they had only one box left at the store; it was definitely mean to be.

Since we were then in the Christmas spirit, we made some Pillsbury Christmas cookies.




Hope every one is having a month full of Christmas spirit!

Now to finish watching Glee,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment