Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gift Day #2

All today I was very excited for work to hurry up and end because tonight was my night to receive a Christmas gift! It was definitely the longest day ever at work.
When I came home from work, the boyfriend had dinner all made and set at the table. It was adorable and so nice to not have to worry about anything. We enjoyed the yummy dinner together, but then I was rushed at the end because he wanted me to open my gift for the night. He was more excited than I was! He took my plate and put the dishes away, and then ran to grab the gift.

I took pictures as a play-by-play for you all to join in with the excitement of unwrapping! 





There was two gifts inside the little blue bag. The first one I opened was a handmade ring with the word "love" in cursive.



It is so adorable! I like how the back of the ring isn't fully closed, so that way my stumby finger can easily fit in it. I rarely wear rings because I have never found one I felt comfortable with or enjoyed enough to wear it all day. Now I have! I cannot wait to wear it to work tomorrow.
The other gift inside was another handmade piece, a necklace with my name in cursive. It is perfect! I have always wanted a monogram necklace, but this is definitely better because it is more permanent since my initials could change one day... soon, maybe? ;)

  
I really love the fact that he bought it from a lady on Etsy who personally makes each piece. That makes it that much more special. Is it tacky that I want to wear both pieces tomorrow to work just to show it off?

Hope everyone is enjoying Christmas season with their loved ones! 
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment