Friday, December 16, 2011

Gift Day #4

 
Another day of work, but it being Friday always makes it better! I only had to work until noon today, but then had a lunch date with some work girlies at Olive Garden. I love their soup, salad, and breadsticks. Afterwards, the boyfriend and I met at the school's gift shop to maybe scope out the Christmas deals we had been hearing about, but with our luck, the lady was closing as we pulled up. Dang! I guess it was a blessing in disguise because we need to save money as much as we can, but I cannot help myself during this amazing time of the year.
When we pulled up to the gift shop and saw the lady leaving, we just decided to sit there and wait a bit. I don't think we were really waiting for maybe her to return, but we just enjoyed one another's company. It started raining, but then he reached back in his car and grabbed a wrapped gift for me. It was my gift day, but it was only the afternoon! He insisted that I opened it right then. He kept saying the entire time I was unwrapping it that it is something small, and something that he just stubbled upon and knew I always wanted one.
<em>Polo</em> Ralph Lauren Men Pony Logo Adjustable <em>Hat Cap</em> (One size, ...

It was a Ralph Lauren Polo Hat. It was this pretty light blue with a neon looking yellow color for the man horsey logo. It was so cute. He joked that he never likes girls wearing hats, but he said that he knew I always wanted one. I love that he remembers little things like that.

Hope every one is having a good month of December,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment